Highly Adaptive Robotic Hand for R&D
- Lightweight and portable anthropomorphic design
- Low-cost dexterous manipulation with applications
in research and industry
- Multiple ready-to-use grasping algorithms
capable of handling a variety of object geometries
With four fingers and sixteen independent torque-controlled joints, it's the perfect platform for grasp and manipulation research.
Allegro Hand Features
Lightweight and portable anthropomorphic design
Low-cost dexterous manipulation with applications in research and industry
Multiple ready-to-use grasping algorithms capable of handling a variety of object geometries
Capable of holding up to 5 kg
16 independent torque-controlled joints (4 ﬁngers x 4)
Allegro Hand Console Application for simulation-based algorithm prototyping and hardware testing
Support for real-time control and online simulation
Wonik Robotics' Allegro Hand is based on licensed technology developed by the Humanoid Robot Hand research group at the Korea Institute of Industrial Technology (KITECH).
Images & Videos
Please visit out Allegro Hand Users' Wiki to share successes and solutions.
Here you will find tutorials, documentation and a user forum
to get you started and quickly developing your own software for the Allegro Hand.
Number of Fingers
Four (4) fingers including a thumb
Degrees of Freedom
4 fingers x 4 = 16
7.4VDC (7.0V - 8.1V), 5A Minimum
· Allegro Hand (left or right)
· Allegro Hand Console Application(linux/Windows) Download Instructions
· Allegro Hand Console Application(linux/Windows) single-user license
· Allegro Hand stand
· CAN/Power cable* (terminated at hand-end only)
· 2mm hex wrench
· Spare screws and wire terminals
· Hard plastic case
· Power supply
* A CAN Interface is not included with the Allegro Hand. If you need some guidance while choosing one, please feel free to contact us.
Intel® Core2 Duo or higher
2GB or more
2GB or more
OpenGL 1.1 HW Acceleration enabled
64Mb of videos RAM or higher
MS Windows® XP, 7 & 8
Softing / ESD / NI / Kvaser / Peak
Note: Any CAN interface can be user-configured for use with the Allegro Hand.
Windows: Visual Studio® (optional)
Linux : ROS